I'm back tracking here big time, but we have to get this documented.
Back in August, Boo got to go on his first fishing trip with Uncle D and
PawPaw and Uncle D's father. To say he had a blast would be an
understatement. He will tell you he caught 100 fish! And his witnesses
say he wasn't far from it! Lol.
Uncle D works with a fella who has a fish pond. It's very well stocked so nearly every time you drop your line, you get a bite. Uncle D just sent us a CD with these pics and videos, so I had to share. I can't even remember wearing crocs! Lol!
Uncle D works with a fella who has a fish pond. It's very well stocked so nearly every time you drop your line, you get a bite. Uncle D just sent us a CD with these pics and videos, so I had to share. I can't even remember wearing crocs! Lol!

![]() |
| Not even the rain can stop these fishermen. |
![]() |
| Boos' new best friend? This is not Bella, for those of you who are wondering. I think this dog belongs with this pond. He/she's got an eye on that fish though. |
Videos!
That voice you hear is Uncle D!
He's behind the camera so there are no pics of him.
This trip wouldn't have taken place without him.
Thank you so much Uncle D!!!!!!
He's behind the camera so there are no pics of him.
This trip wouldn't have taken place without him.
Thank you so much Uncle D!!!!!!
Wait for it...











1 comment:
We ate the fish Boo caught a few weeks back. We were at Aunt R and Uncle D's home. Mama Love, Boo's great grand mother got to enjoy them too! They were delicious. Just missed Boo being there to enjoy them too!
Love, BeBe
Post a Comment