Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our New Look

I just love the new look of our blog!! I've been wanting to get a custom blog design made for a while but really didn't know where to look online to find a company to do so.

Then, in January a friend of mine from Arkansas debuted her new blog and it turned out that the company she hired, was offering 30% off of their services. Sounded great to me!

So I signed up in January, but the wait list was long and I knew they wouldn't be getting to me until now. So, I was soooo excited on Friday when Emily from
Designer Blogs emailed me and told me she was ready to work on our blog.

She was GREAT to work with! As BeBe knows, I often have a vision for what I want and can't really desribe it. It's a 'I'll know it when I see it' kind of thing that I do.
Emily was with me every step of the way and tweaked everything until my vision had transpired!

I totally recommend their services!! If you choose to update your blog and use them to do so, please tell them I sent you (I'll get a coupon for future orders).
I hope you like it as much as I do!


3 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

Love it!! Think you need to get your header printed out and framed! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love to 'check-in' to your blog and find that you have posted something new. This was such a pleasant surprise today!! I love the Bible verse and the border is very eye-appealing. Boo looks so grown up in his photo. Please give him a big birthday hug from us tomorrow. Hard to believe that you have a three year old and a three month old!! Love to All, Aunt L.

Unknown said...

LOVE the new layout!

Aunt P