We had a good day yesterday for Boo's birthday. We opened presents throughout the day and went on a train ride in the afternoon. We finished the day with cake and ice cream!
Choo Choo!
Daddy was able to join us.
Is it just me or is he especially looking more like a boy vs. a baby here?
I got this shirt with a 50% off zulily voucher. Love that site!
The shirt actually comes from Luna B Tees.
The shirt actually comes from Luna B Tees.
Cake time!
I didn't make his cake this year.
I really like how it turned out and I think I could have made it.
I didn't make his cake this year.
I really like how it turned out and I think I could have made it.
So excited to blow out the candles.
"I'm three!"
When I picked him up from MDO on Tuesday, he was wearing this birthday hat.
We decided to fore go the big party this year. We're going to go to SeaWorld later this month and celebrate there at their new breakfast with Elmo dining experience.


5 comments:
Looks like it was a super day! So fun! Boo definitely looks like a bigger boy these days. He's def. growing up, mama! I know... sniff, sniff! :)
You probally already know this but since B Man is active duty, you and the family all get in for free at sea world once a year. This adds up to a pretty big savings.
Elena, yes we're planning on using our free tix to get into the park. Three free trips to Seaworld while here in SA. Awesome!
Surely Kris should be home SOON, right??? How are you feeling?
Love his shirt!
Happy Birthday Boo! I can't believe you and Max-man are turning 3 already! It just doesn't seem possible. I have loved reading about and keeping up with your big 3 years of life. You are such a special little boy and you are looking so grown up. Hope you enjoyed your choo-choo ride. We love you! St. Louis Bradleys
Post a Comment