Monday, March 7, 2011

Magpie, Fundraiser, and Grapes









I don't have any pics of Boo in this post, so I thought I'd share our little conversation we had the other day.
Me: "Boo, do you want to move to Alaska?"
Boo: "No thanks, just grapes."
And that was it. I mean, really, where do you go from there? ha!

Fundraiser update: Thanks to all who placed an order during our MOMS Club Fundraiser. We raised over $700 for our charities. Each charity is also going to get $260 in Thirty-One products. How awesome is that? Thank you for helping make a difference!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!!
Aunt R

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo! Love the comment and the pics!
Love, BeBe

Elso said...

These are seriously some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! She is so adorable!

Katie said...

Love the pictures AND the grapes comment. I mean really, where do you go with that?! Haha.