So, here's the plan: If I’m still prego on Friday, I’m going to to the hospital and Lil Bit will have a non stress test to see how she’s doing in there. They wanted to induce on Friday, but the schedule is full. So, if she’s okay, they’ll schedule my induction for next week. If she’s stressed and needs to come out ASAP, they’ll induce me on Friday regardless of the schedule.
I'm in a better mood today than I was when I wrote our last update. I think it helped to get confirmation that she has in fact dropped into the pelvis where she needs to be.
Aunt L...BeBe has been talking about the full moon for a month now! So, you weren't the only ones thinking along those lines.
It would be special if she shared her bday with her Daddy...she'd definitely be a Daddy's girl then!
Thanks again for all of your well wishes and encouragement!

5 comments:
Everything is poised for a delivery really soon! Hang in there! Friday is in no time! I predict you go into labor on your own before then--Wednesday? Should we get some bets going? :) xo
Thanks for the update! I'll say a little prayer that things speed up and go according to God's plan. I'm up for a little bet, like B-mama suggested. Maybe that would somehow get things going or something.
I feel for you! I know the waiting can be awful. I'm glad you have a definite end in sight, but I bet she comes sooner too!
Gosh! I'm on pins and needles for you! It's so hard waiting knowing that labor could literally start at any moment. I'm betting on a Thanksgiving baby. :) Hang in there! Before you know it, you'll have a brand new little snugglebug in your arms. And you'll forget all about the awful waiting!
P.S. My little sis is still waiting, too, so you're in good company!
P.P.S. I just love that all of our Colorado Gang is stalking your blog together, waiting for Miss Bitsy to come! :) Makes me miss everyone!
Post a Comment