Sunday, November 28, 2010

We're Home!

Here are some pics of our Lil Bitsy!! I don't have time right now to post the details of the birth and I'm dying to tell you about it. But for now, these pics will have to hold you over.
Our beautiful girl is a big-un!


Daddy's Girl!

I love my BeBe!


Our first family photo!
I was overwhelmed with the feeling of love as we all set there together.



Matching outfits already!


This is what M thinks about how the Tigers have been playing this year!
She's still a fan, but is disappointed that the Tigers didn't win her first Clemson vs. Carolina game last night.


Game Day!
I brought these orange/purple hats down for Bit to try, but one big brother
decided he wanted to wear one too. Ha!


Wearing her rally cap in the 4th quarter!



Boo meets Bit for the first time!
He was soooo excited to see us and to meet Lil Bit and was super sweet with her!
He might be getting a little green now, but I think he's handling it pretty well.


7 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

SHE IS ABSOSLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! (& I think she looks like her Mama!) You look great too...can't wait to hear her birth story. Hope WH (& I see they already switched to SAMMC on the gowns!) treated you well. Please let us know how we can help & when you want meals started!!

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness, what a dolly! She's adorable, I just want to squeeze her! What a dear video of her and Boo meeting for the first time. Too too cute. I am here welling up with mama tears, so happy for you all. Can't wait to hear the story and God bless as you settle in. Prayers xo :) B

Teacher-Mom said...

Love all the pictures of your family of 4 that you were able to post. You all look beautiful together. So glad to see that sweet little face on Miss M. She looks absolutely perfect! I am bursting with happiness for all of you. Can't wait to hear the story after you get a bit more settled. Give her extra snuggles from her STL family. XOXO

Elso said...

She beautiful! (But of course, look at her family.) Love the matching outfits and so glad you are home and all doing well. Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Anonymous said...

OH she is so BEAU-TI-FUL! You look great too! I wish I was there already! Boo looks like he likes her!Love Aunt R

stacyfpat said...

I love love love the pics! Baby expressions are the best.....can't wait to show "uncle"Michael the one with her game day scowl!!!!! I can hardly contain myself; I just want to reach through the computer and give you a big hug and steal some sugar from that sweet baby girl!!!! I think the matching outfit for mommy and baby is adorable....can't believe I never thought of that! I think she looks just like her Daddy. Seeing your first family of 4 pic brought back so many emotions of when Michael brought Ella to visit H and I in the hospital.....such a wonderful feeling of contentment God blesses us Mommies with! Love ya!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Congratulations to all of you. She is beautiful. I had the same look on my face during the ballgame. After the early third quarter pick six we folded up our blankets and departed the stadium. It was a heartbreaker to be sure and a lot of fans on bothe sides were behaving badly!