Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cowboy Boo

Back in September we went to the Comal County Fair and got Boo a cowboy hat as a souvenir. He wasn't interested in it all at the time, but this morning he wanted to wear it everywhere.
I got some really good pics of him in the backyard.




Running down the hill in our backyard shouting, "Wheeeee!"
I felt like this facial expression needed a little explaining.




After a day on the ranch, you might like to chill out on the back porch in your
Thomas underwear and eat an "apple ball" too.


Thank you for all of your compliments on Lil Bit's room! I'm glad y'all like it as much as I do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cowboy pictures! : )
Love BeBe

The Masini Family: said...

Absolutely dorable and and little bit hilarious too...that apple ball picture is just too good!! :-)

Teacher-Mom said...

What a stud muffin little cowboy you've got there!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a little Roy Rogers...now he just needs Trigger...(or a saddle for Sandy!)
You are quite the photographer...guess it helps when you have such a cute model!
Love ya,
Aunt R :)

Sweet Lowcountry said...

He is so cute! Happy Early Birthday to you!

Rachel said...

Awesome pics, Sally! The second one down is my favorite! I can't believe you'll have a new subject to photograph any day now! I'm on pins and needles!