Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here's a recap of our Halloween activities this year. Boo was just really excited to get to "ride the dinosaur" when we put on his costume. Enjoy...

Moms Club playgroup!
It was HOT at the park on Wednesday.



Vampire Boo!
When I took the photo, he had major red-eye.
I thought it completed the look nicely, ha!



I got these cute Halloween buckets at the one spot at Target.
The pumpkin one in the back is for Lil Bit.



Boo-asaurus!
We had a Halloween costume exchange in our Moms Club and that's where I got this cute costume for him. I orginally had planned on dressing him like Davey Crockett since we are in the Alamo city, but I couldn't resist this cuteness.




"Oh, I get candy for saying trick or treat??!"
(you can also see in this pic where I put his name on the back of his bucket with some alphabet stickers from Hobby Lobby)


"ROAR!"


Getting the hang of it and running ahead of Mom and Dad.



"Mom!"



You know I love those pics of him and Daddy holding hands.



"Oh no! The dino is eating all of Boo's candy!"

After making our way to several houses, we came back home to pass out candy and B-man took
Boo for a wagon ride.



Enjoying the loot.



Our lil monster getting ready for bed after a fun night.

Some video clips...

We had just left the house in this one.
He's not quite sure at first and was kind of looking around at everyone in their costumes.




Walking down the street.
Just cute to see him walking from behind.
Click here to check out last year's Halloween!
OB Report: I'm 37 weeks and 3 days and everything is right on track as far as my measurements go. Bitsy's heart rate was 140 which is right on target. My BP was 117/76 which is great! They didn't actually check for dilation today...we'll do that next Monday. It's definitely getting harder and harder to get around. My intermittent groin pain is now constant (like it was with Boo for that last 3 mos of his pregnancy). But, we're doing well and I hope she doesn't come until BeBe gets here on the 16th! Her room is complete, so I'll post pics of that next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat! Boo, please save BeBe a chocolate candy ; ). (maybe 2)
Looks like everybody was enjoying Halloween. Love the dino costume.
We had a bumper crop of tricksters... 6. Usually it's 0 since we live so far off the main road.
Love BeBe

Rachel said...

Adorable! And such great pics! Thinking of you these last few weeks of your pregnancy! You and my sister have due dates a day apart! Keep the updates coming!

Teacher-Mom said...

What a fantastic Halloween night! Glad Boo got the hang of it and got him some candy! (hopefully he shares with mom and dad!) The buckets turned out too cute. Gotta love the dollar spot at Target. Glad to hear all is well with Lil Bit. Keep us posted as it gets closer. We're thinking of you!!