B-man and I did sneak in another date night last night and went to the movies to see Due Date. It was pretty funny and gave us a good laugh.
Today, BeBe and I went to a craft fair to try to walk Lil Bit into labor, but the only thing that happened was that I swoll up like a tick! I know it's a gross image, but my hands and feet were so swollen! And I didn't have the first contraction of any kind while we were there. I do think that she is dropping a little, but that could totally be wishful thinking on my part. I have another OB appt on Monday, so we'll see what that exam reveals.
Here's my photo at 40 weeks. If I look miserable...it's because I am. Just kidding, not miserable... just a little frustrated and pretty uncomfortable. I know she will come eventually.
I've given BeBe instructions on how to post on our blog should I EVER go into labor and have this little girl. So, you'll have some updates along the way.
Thanks for all of your well wishes and prayers. I really appreciate them all!


6 comments:
I am getting so anxious for you! You look great too! Can't wait to hear the news...good luck with everything. We will be praying for a fast, safe labor!
I have to say that you look pretty darn good for 40+ weeks. I've been there too girl and it's not fun but you know Lil Bit will make her appearance when she's good and ready. Can't wait to get the updates...You'll be in my thoughts and prayers over the next couple of days!
Chin up, dear girl! You are doing it and are almost there. I can tell you one thing, two weeks from now you will have a baby in your arms, NO DOUBT!!
You look fantastic. I know how it feels to be so ready and waiting... Try to relish these moments as best you can. Sounds like you are. I'm so glad your mom is there to help with Boo so you can take care of yourself!
xo and prayers!!!
I don't see any misery...just a beautiful momma about to see her little baby girl for the first time!! :) So excited for you and saying lots of prayers and rejoicing for you! And my offer from when Boo was born still stands...you can call me ANYTIME, even if it's the middle of the night if you ever need an ear. :) I can not wait to see her pics!!!!
Sally, You look fabulous, absolutely glowing. So glad that your Mom is there. Please tell Brian that we are sending Happy Birthday wishes his way. Would be a nice gift if Maggie would arrive on her Dad's and Uncle A's b/day! Still hoping that she will get to wear her Thanksgiving bib this year. We were thinking that she would make her appearance yesterday due to the full moon!! I guess it is an Old Wive's tale after all. But she will get here when she is ready- like a true female. LOL Love to all, Aunt L. and Uncle S.
9 pm baby check...drat. no news. how did your doctor appt go???
Post a Comment