Going under!
Jumping off the side.
He won't stand up to do it, but I'm just happy that he's excited about getting in the water.
I hope he's this way next year too.
Catching a ride on Daddy's back.
He was really interested in B's wet hair.
Going under!
Jumping off the side.
He won't stand up to do it, but I'm just happy that he's excited about getting in the water.
I hope he's this way next year too.
Catching a ride on Daddy's back.
He was really interested in B's wet hair.
7 comments:
Ve3ry cute. Kyle hates going under the water, but loves the water otherwise. I hope G Boo will continue to love the water.
Looks like BeBe and Paw paw need a POOL! Maybe their grandson will get them to finally get one! Love Aunt Rob
Oh such fun! Aunt Brenda and I were discussing our childhood swimming lessons back in the 50's. Wish we had had a pool to learn in instead of the river.
I'm so glad that ya'll have him taking the lessons.
Love,BeBe
That is so great! I love hearing about budding little swimmers. Keep it up Lil Boo, we're so proud of you!
G-boo is very advanced for his age, esp. compared to the Gasperini men! Definitely get him used to the water before he's old enough to fear it! Way to go!
He looks so confident in the water, unlike Ana Maria. Good for you Grady!!
Too cute! He's fearless! Looks like you'll have lots of pool time to look forward to this summer.
...sue
Post a Comment