Monday, June 22, 2009

The Winner Is...

Elena!!
Boo wants to go outside!
The answer is revealed below!



He got a little distracted on the way to the back door by the slightly ajar pantry door.
It's his job to close the pantry door and he takes it very seriously! :)

It's so stinkin' cute when he says "siiiiiide" over and over again. I love how he draws it out. He loves to go outside, but it's been SOO HOT here, in the 100's already. But, this mama can't resist that sweet sound and I almost always take him for a few minutes at least. He usually gets pretty mad when we have to come back inside though. I try to entice back indoors with juice or milk.

4 comments:

Rincon Family said...

This is so cute!! I love how they are starting to say words!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner of "Baby Talk"! That was a cute idea, do it again!
BB

B-Mama said...

Oh, I'm so sorry I missed this one!! What a dollbaby he is... I mean, could he get any cuter?

I love that he knows where his hat is and has the special job of closing the cupboard. Adorable. You're such a great mom... :)

Anonymous said...

Sal,

That is too cute! I know you are having a ton of fun...

L. Hoover