Is that the park across the st? I hope he cotinues to like putting his things away, I know we went through a stage that we didn't! I can't wait to get one of those kisses! Hugs and kisses to all, Love Aunt R
What sweet, sweet videos of a sweet, sweet little boy! He is precious and I just love watching the three of you interact. What a lucky boy he is to have you and B-man as parents!! Hugs and love, B
4 comments:
Is that the park across the st? I hope he cotinues to like putting his things away, I know we went through a stage that we didn't! I can't wait to get one of those kisses! Hugs and kisses to all, Love Aunt R
I can't believe how big he's getting.
What sweet, sweet videos of a sweet, sweet little boy! He is precious and I just love watching the three of you interact. What a lucky boy he is to have you and B-man as parents!! Hugs and love, B
"Dad, if you want that shirt put away....Uhh, the tub is over by the wall." "I have important business to attend to."
Post a Comment