Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Grandpa!!!

Hope you have a great day!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the Birthday wishes! GP

Anonymous said...

We finally got high speed internet!! I loved catching up with your family! Grady is so darn cute!! We miss our play dates and I still think of you every time I walk by your house. We have been very busy. Samantha we're potty training right now. Everyone else is cheering her on. Jonathan and Morgan played in a t-ball tournament this past weekend. They took 2nd. Morgan got to play with the boys because they were short a couple players. She's a natural. Brandan is keeping us all on our toes. He's at such a cute age and he tries so hard to keep up with his big bros and sis's. We miss you and hope you are all doing well!!

Rebecca and the rest of the Bryes