B-man was searching for info about GPS systems for his truck and he came across one he liked!
If you're not familiar with Dave Matthews, this probably won't be that interesting to you. But, we thought it was great!
Sue, this one's for you! :)
B-man was searching for info about GPS systems for his truck and he came across one he liked!
If you're not familiar with Dave Matthews, this probably won't be that interesting to you. But, we thought it was great!
Sue, this one's for you! :)
5 comments:
lol. love it! Love DM!!!
That was too funny! Still love me some Dave. Thanks for the shout out!
...sue
That was funny.
We actually downloaded "Mr T" for our GPS, and he says stupid things like "Don't give me no jibber jabber".
Very funny! I don't care who you are- you gotta love DMB!! He was in concert here last night, but of course in our old age, we didn't go.
Love love love LOVE Dave! Can I say it again? I LOVE DAVE! Met him in 1994/95-ish. SO CUTE! (sorry to my husband, but Dave is a cutey-patooty!). My friend's cousin did some photography work for their very first album, and when DMB came to The Citadel, my friend got "back stage" passes...they really weren't back stage. We just waited around in the gymnasium until they came out. *swoon* :)
Great video!! I would definitely buy one of those to get Dave singing my directions to me everyday!
Post a Comment