I LOVED it! My favorite part is you lasso-ing B-man in. :) very funny! :) Totally excited for the the Tigers! What a great way to end the season! Hopefully we will have one more game to play. Miss you! Got lots of great stories for you from Thanksgiving. I will call you next week. amy
5 comments:
Sally thats great. I think the funniest part is that it looks like B Man has breasts. I'm sure he'll love that.
That's the best half-time show I've seen in a long, long time! Aunt Rob and I really had a good laugh. How about those TIGERS!
Love BeBE
I LOVED it! My favorite part is you lasso-ing B-man in. :) very funny! :) Totally excited for the the Tigers! What a great way to end the season! Hopefully we will have one more game to play. Miss you! Got lots of great stories for you from Thanksgiving. I will call you next week. amy
Oh that is TOO cute!!!!!!
This is a hoot!! :) Hugs!
Post a Comment