Sunday, November 2, 2008

8 months old!

Boo is 8 months old today!!! Wow, we've come a long way in that amount of time.



4 comments:

Elena said...

wow I can't believe how time has flown by. It doesn't seem real that he would be that old.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

What a cutie!! It does go super fast!!!
I like this background too!!! Cute!

Katie said...

Hey! Yes, we can laugh together about the fire alarms, but I'm not sure if I'm laughing yet! Ha! I cannot believe your hub used a ramp!? How in the heck did this work? Wow. You're right. It sounds like the crazy things do go off only in the middle of the night. I am just SO thankful we had that ladder.

Your little guy is 8 months, and Z is almost one year old! Doesn't time fly by!?

Hope to see you soon at MOPS!

Anonymous said...

Love the new elements of the blog:). And Mr. G looks as if he is really enjoying life. HIs hair do looks alot like yours did at that age.
Love, BeBe