Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Seriously?

So, there we were playing on the floor (B-man, G Boo, and myself) when a heavy rain storm came through. We weren't even watching TV, but it was on and when we looked up, we saw that the satellite picture was frozen (it does this sometimes with heavy rain). What was on the screen you ask???


It was so funny! This image was on our screen for about 10 minutes!! Are you kidding me??

Yes, I'm taking the opportunity to post this inappropriate photo while my mother is in NYC and away from her computer! If she was home, I'm sure I'd hear about this one! So...don't tell her! ;)
For real though, she'd probably laugh first, and then say, "I can't believe you put that on your blog".

I even think Sandy and Murray got a little laugh out of this one! :)

Boo is feeling some better and Sandy Girl is on the mend as well. Yay!

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

OMG!!! That is too funny!! I crack up at the commercial though... the little boy yelling to check out the new trick is too funny!
Sort of resembles Sandy (not that I think she does that across your floor) - she just wanted you to think of her only for those 15 minutes (of fame)!!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

What's going on with Lil Boo's left kidney? I saw him listed on the prayer request...

B-Mama said...

lol!! This is hysterical! I always laugh at this commercial anyway, but then to have it freeze on this very frame!! Too funny!

I think I would have left the room and continued to return, leave, return, etc., hoping it would be off and then laughing when it wasn't! I hope the pups weren't too embarrassed having their parents view such a thing. :)

Carolina Girl said...

Amanda,
Boo has a little swelling in the left kidney and ureter. He will most likely grow out of it, but we're in for more testing at the end of the month.