Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Tacky Day!

Cute Chewing!

Splish splash I was takin' a bath....

8 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute Miss S. We haven't seen any video recently. It was nice too see. It looks like he was having a great time in his bath.

What other new tricks has Boo mastered now? We want to know/see.

AR and J Mama said...

I have tears in my eyes...he is so darn cute! I miss you!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

How cute!!! I love it. We have tacky day quite a bit around here!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's preparing to help BeBe walk the dogs in that outfit! He sure does love playing in that tub!!!Love ya Aunt Rob

Anonymous said...

Aunt Rob, are you saying that I am tacky when I walk the dogs?? That's ok, the tackier the better!!
Looks like he is rubbing his tummy at the end of his chewing video and of course he is oh so cute.
Love BeBe

Carolina Girl said...

So funny Aunt Rob b/c I was totally thinking it looked like "dog walking" attire and that if only we were in the woods, no one would see how I had dressed my baby!!

Anonymous said...

Like the new set up for posting comments. It makes it alot easier.
Love Bebe

Teacher-Mom said...

Love the clashing outfit. Wherever did you find such an ensemble?! He looks like a very happy little boy!