Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wordle Wednesday

A lot of bloggers post only a picture on Wednesdays and call it "Wordless Wednesday". I was thinking of doing that when I was viewing Amanda's blog and saw her wordle in the sidebar.

I decided to check it out. So fun! So, here's our first installment of Wordle Wednesday! I think we'll alternate between Wordless Wednesday and Wordle Wednesday depending on our adventures.

Enjoy!




3 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I love these - they are SO neat!!!
And what a great idea for Wordle Wednesday!

I told my mom about the "seriously" post you did- we were cracking up!!!!

AR and J Mama said...

I LOVE this!! but how did you get it onto your blog? did you have to save it into the gallery? I tried to copy and paste, etc...couldn't figure it out.

we are getting ready to watch the tigers...hopefully it will be a good game. ho-hum is kind of how i feel about it. it's the only game i may be able to watch all season since it feels like i am working all the time now!

Carolina Girl said...

ar and j mama-once you make your wordle, you have to hit the "print screen" button and then paste in in paint (I think...I tried a few things before it actually worked). Once you have it pasted, I just cropped the image and saved, etc...
It's legal to do it this way...that's what they recommend on the site. How are you?