Boo and I started taking swimming lessons last Saturday. Here are a few pics...
On another note...Tommy Bowden announces his mid season resignation today as the head coach of Clemson. I guess I was dead serious (see post from last week). I feel bad for him and his family. I know this is not what he had hoped/planned for this season. But, something's gotta change, and in the end, it usually is the coach to go. Best wishes Tommy...



7 comments:
Such a cute farm boy! Looks as though everyone enjoyed exploring new things in life i.e. hay! All the little ones are adorable.
And do you have ESP? Couldn't believe it when I got in from the inservice yesterday and PawPaw told me about the CU news.
Love BeBe
Too cute!!! I love the 'group' picture!!! They all look so thrilled!!! :)
Every one I have seen take their children to the pumpkin patch has a little red wagon...we only have a big green 2 seater. I think the red wagons look so cute in the pictures!!! We are going to the patch this weekend!!!!
I definitely think lil Boo is the cutest pumpkin in the patch. I am glad yall are out exploring new things. Have fun. Allyson and Rob
Finally some new pics! Just giving you a hard time like BeBe, He looked like he had a great time at the punkin patch! I know I would have snatched him up had I seen him in a patch around here...he was the cutest punkin in the patch!!!He also looks like he enjoys the water!!!
Love Aunt R
Just thought I would let you know that the Cypress Ladies Missionary Society thinks that G-Boo is the cutest pumpkin in the patch! We met here last night and of course when the conversation turned to children and grandchildren going to the local PP's, I had to show off the pics on the blog.
Love ya,
BeBe
What GREAT pics from the pumpkin patch! G just keeps getting CUTER and CUTER! Oh -- and great idea, B-Man, on the bumbos in the wagon -- Love it!!
SOO adorable! I'd pick him too!
Post a Comment