Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday

I've been pretty good this week! Not much to confess here. So, here it goes...

I'm not at all jealous that my Mom and sister are on their way to NYC and I'm at home with a sick child and sick dog!!!! Nope, not me! (Seriously, I wouldn't have been able to pull myself away from a sick Boo to go the Big Apple. I'm needed here and the city will have to wait).

BeBe and Aunt R, have a WONDERFUL time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

What did you not do this week?

2 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Evidently I "did not" do a whole heck of alot this past week..I couldn't come up with much either....
Sorry the little one and the dog are sick....

B-Mama said...

I did not eat the last package of fruit snacks.
I did not stay up WAY too late checking blogs.
I did not silence my phone when I saw it was my Mother-in-law! :) Hugs to all the sickies!!