Sunday, October 26, 2008

Forward Progress, Otter-ing, Good Morning Sandy, and The BIG HILL!

Here are some videos to keep you smiling and laughing!

This first one is of Boo crawling!!! He does short bouts of the real thing intermingled with inch-worming and scooting forward. But, it's all forward progression and we're all happy about that. He just needed the right motivation... the remote control! This boy LOVES electronics! He ends the video demonstrating our newest made up term around here: otter-ing. This is what G does when he gets to his destination object and rolls over on his back to play with it. He does it every time! Too cute! Maybe he should have been an otter for Halloween. Wait...there's still time.


This next one is a little snippet into our daily routine. Every morning after I feed G and change his roos, I sit him on the floor and we call our beloved yellow dog (aka Nanny Sandy) into his room and give her good morning hugs. She's always waiting in the hall and G gets sooo excited when he hears me say.... "Good Morning, Sandy"! He is usually more excited than displayed here. I think he was a little distracted by the camera.



Next up, the BIG HILL. There's a little bit of a back story here, so bear with me. When Aunt Rob and I were little girls, Granddaddy (BeBe's dad) used to take us down the street from his house to the BIG HILL!!! We'd take cardboard boxes and sit on them and slide down what seemed like the side of a mountain to us!!! It was so thrilling and exciting. We L-O-V-E-D it! What's funny is now we know the the big hill isn't so big. In fact, compared to our memory, it looks so small and puny. "That's it??? Are you sure???" Ha!! So, here's Boo going down the BIG HILL in our front yard in his little red wagon. In fact, when I told B-man I was going to take G down the big hill, he looked at me and said, "What hill?" It cracks me up to watch Boo's face and hair as we roll down the hill.



Hope you enjoyed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent post! Loved all the videos. You will now have to be on your toes since G-Boo is now on his knees : ) The BIG HILL was a thrill for me too as a child. Happy to see the BIG HILL concept being passed on. You know Granddaddy would be the first pulling G-Boo. Now do you say good morning Murray as well? I know Sandy is loving the attention "momentarily".
Love BeBe

Carolina Girl said...

Well, Murray is usually in the bed with Daddy at this point, so this is our special time with Sandy Girl!

Elso said...

So, so cute! Sandy is such a sweet girl and I love the Big Hill!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED how Sandy came in and just layed right down on her side ready for her hugs and attention! Too cute!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

wheeeee... Too cute!!!!!

B-Mama said...

Adorable, all the way around! I think my favorite is the little otter from the first video! Beyond cute... Hugs! :)