Last Sunday afternoon we took advantage of the great weather while B-man was taking a break between studying for finals and studying for his oral comprehensive exam on all classes to date (the exam is Monday) and went hiking. We were hoping to see the beautiful fall colors, but I think we were a little early. It was fun nonetheless to enjoy some hiking as a family. We really enjoyed it in Colorado and were eager to try it out here with our Boo!
Devils Den State Park
Boo's ride is my latest consignment deal!!
Mom even gave it a spin.
An itty bitty sneaky snake.
Boo and I finished our "Mommy and me" swim lessons today. He was especially swimmy and kicky today! He received a certificate of participation!! :)

4 comments:
This is my first time posting a comment on your blog....to be honest I'm not sure how I found it. Just wanted to let you know I think your son is ADORABLE! He has the sweetest facial expressions. You have a lovely family.. Have a great weekend.
Lisa in TN
Oh such fun! Love G-Boo's new contraption.
Good luck B-Man on Monday. Know you will be glad to have that behind you.
Love BeBE
Looks like you all had a great hike and so glad to see you made it out to enjoy the fall weather even in the midst of B-man's studies. I remember days like those very well! :) Great job on the consignment find--looks like it fulfilled its purpose well. Hugs to you all...
I love great consignment finds!!! Looks like Boo enjoyed himself!!!
Post a Comment