Lil Boo is 7 months old today! We can't believe how much he's grown. I thought he was a handful before, well now he's just so busy and so interested in everything!! Squirmy wormy! We love you Boo!
Just adorable... Is he still squeezing into that 12mos. onesie?! Is that all mama's milk and pureed foods? Way to go, Carolina Girl! His thighs prove he's so wonderfully healthy! :)
He looks so cute and is getting so big! I absolutely love his hair. He totally looks like he has a little spike! Isn't it hard to believe that the boys are already 7 months. They are on the move and all over the place and it's only the beginning.
5 comments:
What a cute Lil Boo!!! It does go by SO fast.
Such a happy boy! And why wouldn't he be with the parents he has! Good Job!
Love BeBe
Happy 7mo B-day Lil Boo! He is changing and growing so much. I think I spy that pearly white!!!!
Love Aunt Rob
Just adorable... Is he still squeezing into that 12mos. onesie?! Is that all mama's milk and pureed foods? Way to go, Carolina Girl! His thighs prove he's so wonderfully healthy! :)
He looks so cute and is getting so big! I absolutely love his hair. He totally looks like he has a little spike! Isn't it hard to believe that the boys are already 7 months. They are on the move and all over the place and it's only the beginning.
Post a Comment