Sunday, September 14, 2008

Someone has a toowf!!

We're excited to announce that after weeks, er months, of us saying, "We think he's teething" in an effort to explain his crankiness...G Boo has his first tooth (bottom left)!!!
We were pretty sure we felt it about to come through on Friday night and he was the crankiest! So, we loaded him up with teething meds and Tylenol for the pain and off to sleep he went...the whole night I might add.
When he awoke on Saturday morning, I could see the tippy top of his little tooth peeking through his gums. Awww! We tried to get a photo, but it's still too small to show up on the camera.
Our little Boo is growing up. Sniff. Sniff.

So, what excuse do we have now for his cranky behavior this morning?? I think he's working on the bottom right one now! hehe! Seriously.

7 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Yay.. Lauren still has zero teeth in there... She has started drooling more than usual, so maybe soon... Both of Avery's bottom front came in at the same time so Boo's 2nd could be working on its way too!!!

Elso said...

I've heard that the first two are supposed to be the hardest and then it gets a little easier. Hopefully the crankiness will be over soon!

AR and J Mama said...

Hooray! Can you tell boo to tell J to get his first tooth already? I'm afraid he is going to get all front 4 at once! oh boy!

hope all is well!! miss you tons! amy

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! As soon as possible, you know what I want to see, don't you! And yes, he probably is getting that second tooth.
Love you, BeBe

B-Mama said...

What a big boy! So glad you now know the source for all the crankiness! And I just put in a comment in favor of the Bjorn bibs on the last post--they are the BEST! We love ours so much. Hugs and love!

Anonymous said...

Great!!! It won't be long now and he will be ready for corn on the cob! I wonder if he was sucking on his bottom lip because his gums itched. Keep checking, it probably won't be long before he gets the second one.

A.Lori & U.Steve

Teacher-Mom said...

Max is feeling Boo's pain right now. He had two on the bottom pop through this week. I can't even imagine how painful it must be for them, so I guess I can try to understand their crabbiness!