Go Hogs! Beat the Longhorns! Unfortunately, we already know how the Clemson game turned out.Boo.
And it will be a miracle if the Hogs pull one out over the Longhorns.
Tubby Time!
Talking to Daddy
Playing at infant playgroup. He's getting better! I usually have to hold him the whole time. Yesterday he played for a while, and then I had to hold him the rest of the time. But, he's getting better!
He loved the paper on the table at the doctor's office. Where can we get some for the house??
He is an active little one! And so cute. I can remember when I use to take G-Boo's Mama and Aunt R to the dr. at that age, and they too would play and rip up the paper on the exam table. So is B-Man doing PT with him ... looks like some type of push up :). Love BeBe
Oh, he is just so adorably edible! I want to eat him up!! That tub shot is too cute--can you believe all that great baby chub is mostly thanks to you?! Just incredible... You've done so well! Hugs!
How blessed to have such a beautiful (ok; handsome) baby boy. He seems to be so happy. Maybe it's because he has two really great parents. You all are definitely doing something right. Thanks for sharing these wonderful moments with us. Love, A. Lori & U. Steve
9 comments:
Wow he's getting strong. Won't be long befor ehe's crawling. I hope you have baby proofed. I just love those chunky legs.
Check him out...he looks like he is ready to take off!!!
Gee Grady is growing Sally, you can see the awareness in his eyes. 6 months is a fabulous age!!
He is an active little one! And so cute. I can remember when I use to take G-Boo's Mama and Aunt R to the dr. at that age, and they too would play and rip up the paper on the exam table. So is B-Man doing PT with him ... looks like some type of push up :).
Love BeBe
Oh, he is just so adorably edible! I want to eat him up!! That tub shot is too cute--can you believe all that great baby chub is mostly thanks to you?! Just incredible... You've done so well! Hugs!
those pictures are some of the cutest I have ever seen. Absolutely adorable little Boo :)
I like your support of the Hogs over the Longhorns. Too bad the weekend ended badly. :-( New reader here - looking forward to reading more!
How blessed to have such a beautiful (ok; handsome) baby boy. He seems to be so happy. Maybe it's because he has two really great parents. You all are definitely doing something right. Thanks for sharing these wonderful moments with us. Love, A. Lori & U. Steve
Looks like he has inherited great thighs from Aunt R and Paw Paw
Post a Comment