Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Our 100th Post!

Thanks to everyone who checks our blog. It's been a great way for us to keep in touch with everyone. Today is our 100th post. So, we thought we'd tell you 100 things about us.

1. B-man was born in 1975 and
2. Carolina Girl was born in 1977...
3. at the same hospital.
4. We went to the same schools as children
5. but, didn't really know each other until college
6. when we started dating in the summer of 1997.
7. We went to Clemson of course.
8. B-man is a twin and has an older sister.
9. Carolina Girl has an older sister too!
10. We are Christians!
11. We're from South Carolina.
12. Between the two of us we've lived, if even for a short while, in SC, TN, TX, CO, and AR.
13. Places we've traveled (out of the country) are Iraq (deployment), Kuwait (deployment),
14. St Lucia, Mexico (does Juarez City really count?) and
15. Ireland (Carolina Girl went with her mom, aunt, sister, and cousin...and Boo in her belly).
16. We enjoy all things water (lake, beach, pool...)
17. and mountains (thanks to living in CO we were able to go to Breckenridge a lot!)
18. We both have brown hair
19 and brown eyes.
20. Our Boo has blond hair
21. and blue eyes!! (love that)
22. We were married on Feb 15, 2003.
23. Our original wedding date was Feb 22, 2003
24. but, B-man was getting deployed for the war so we had to move it up a week.
25. It changed the entire wedding, but it was PERFECT!
26. We welcomed our Lil Boo in March of this year.
27. We have two lovable labs...
28. Sandy is 8 and
29. Murray is 4.
30. B-man is currently getting his Masters from
31. the University of Arkansas. Woo Pig Sooie!
32. Hmm...this is tough. I'm only on 32...
33. B-man likes SPICY food!
34. Carolina Girl likes DESSERT! :)
35. Carolina Girl participated in the Cooper River Bridge Run the first time it was on the new bridge in Charleston.
36. and has run a half marathon (sort of...)
37. B-man wrestled in high school.
38. Carolina Girl was a nerd!
39. Back to the pups...
40. Murray loves to snuggle!
41. Sandy wants to be near, but doesn't like to snuggle.
42. Growing up, I was afraid of lightning...
43. BIG TIME!
44. Not so much anymore. Sometimes it scares me, but I no longer think that a bolt of lightning is going to come through the window and strike me in my bed.
45. TV shows I like to watch are...
46. LIVE with Regis and Kelly,
47. Oprah,
48. What Not to Wear,
49. The New Adventures of Old Christine, and
50. Army Wives (it's not a true representation, but I still like the show anyway).
51. Whew, we made it halfway. I wonder if anyone is still reading.
52. B-man likes to watch College Football,
53. Fox News, and
54 outdoor and survival shows.
55. Boo likes to watch Baby Einstein and Mrs. Spider's Sunny Patch
56. I wear glasses/contacts.
57. I enjoy being with friends and family.
58. We wished we lived closer to home.
59. Fear of failure often paralyzes me.
60. B-man is a NIGHT OWL!
61. CG and Boo are early birds.
62. Places we'd like to travel are...
63. Greece, Hawaii, Alaska, back to the Caribbean, Germany....
64. Our favorite holiday is Christmas.
65. I like to play board games.
66. B-man enjoys crossword puzzles. I don't have the patience for them. Although, I have gotten better recently.
67. I'm still in my pajamas!
68. Friday night is pizza night!
69. Growing up Friday night was burger night followed by high school football games.
70. I'm too serious.
71. Deep down, B-man is a softy!
72. We enjoy helping others in need.
73. We are DEBT FREE!
74. B-man enjoyed summers at the lake as a child.
75. They also did a lot of traveling to the mountains.
76. We used to own horses...Geronimo and Baby.
77. If you're still reading this...make a comment that says "purple rhinos"
78. I love to get personal mail!
79. My favorite subjects in school were biology and anatomy.
80. I have a masters from MUSC in physical therapy.
81. I no longer practice...I just didn't like it...long story...
82. I love that I have friends all over the country!
83. I'm still best friends with the gal I met in kindergarten (hi Stacy)
84. I went to Venezuela on a mission trip while in PT school.
85. It was tough, but looking back, it was an awesome opportunity.
86. I want to learn how to sew.
87. I'd also like to learn how to take better photographs.
88. I took a cake decorating class once...I really enjoyed it.
89. We're blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends.
90. The household chore I hate most is cleaning the bathrooms.
91. The one I enjoy most is vacuuming...b/c you can see all the dirt in the can.
92. I know, that's gross, but it's true.
93. I wish I was more adventurous and less worrisome.
94. I'm a rule follower.
95. Only five more...I can do it.
96. It's easier for me to make friends now than when I was younger.
97. I believe in safety in numbers.
98. My favorite sound is when Boo laughs! LOVE IT!
99. I pick up accents easily. Sad, but true! Kind of funny too.
100.I love when people leave a comment on our blog. So...

Just joking! :)
But seriously... ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We read it all and how do you feel about 1-eyed, 1-horned, flying purple rhinocerouses? LOL

Love the blog!

AR and J Mama said...

PURPLE RHINOS!!! I read the whole thing! Very cute idea for your 100th post. What will you do when you reach 1000?? :)

Love all the pics and videos lately. Hope the mom's play group went well. Can't wait to hear all about it! Love you! Amy

AR and J Mama said...

BTW, I don't know why my apostrophees (sp?) turned into all those other symbols, and I don't know how to get rid of it! :(

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Purple rhinos!!! I love reading these things!!! WE have some things in common!!!
Happy 100th post...mine was a while back (and on my side bar if you haven't read)...

Happy blogging!!!

B-Mama said...

purple rhinos! You know it!! Loved reading this and all your other good tidbits of late... Hugs from afar! Wish you still lived across the street!

Shannon said...

I like #99. It's not that I picked up an accent, but when I lived in IL, I made sure to "properly" pronounce certain words like "cement" (not"c-ment")as not to get all sorts of funny looks.

Elena said...

PURPLE RHINOS!!!

I bet that was hard. I'm not sure I could do it.

And you should come back to CO this winter and visit. WE can all go skiing again. This time I won't walk down the mountain. I finally learnt how to ski.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw a purple rhino lurking in the woods while walking Bub & Bella. He was looking for his favorite food, marshmallow mushrooms.Love your post and the cool pic to highlight the blog.
Love BeBe

Teacher-Mom said...

Read the whole thing! How's that for commitment? I can't send a letter on time, but I can read 100 things about you! Oh, by the by, purple rhino.

T. Armstrong said...

Cute cute cute idea! :) Purple Rhinos! :)