Thanks for listening yesterday and thanks for your tips, advice, and for sharing your own napping woes. I think it's good to share the good and the bad. It helps to know you're not the only one, whatever the situation may be.
But, today is a NEW day! I'm feeling refreshed and renewed. Maybe it's because it's a beautiful day and the forecast high is 76; maybe it's because I'm showered and dressed and ready to go, maybe it's because I'm so excited to finally be getting my hair cut today (I have high hopes for this new gal I'm going to); or maybe it's because we have the sweetest, cutest, most lovable Lil Boo ever!!! Yes, I think that's it!!
Here's some photographic and video evidence (proof, if you will) of his adorableness, his cuteness, ...his Lil Boo-ness!!
"Clemson, wait for me!"
"I can do it myself!"


3 comments:
THAT REALLY HAD ME GIGGLING...He is such a big boy now...
I am aslo glad to hear you all giggling too...
Love and miss you bunches...
Aunt Rob
P.S.Thanks for the donation:)
Carolina Girl! Way to turn your frown upside down--props to you for your positive attitude! Napping woes can be so frustrating... Just to give you some hope: T-baby would never nap for more than 45 minutes up through 8 months and then all of a sudden, he started to go longer for hours on end. I had another friend whose baby did the same. So take heart-- he'll probably grow out of it!! And then you really won't know what to do with yourself--1-2 hours of free time, oh my!
Is he a lefty????????? He sure does take his eating seriously. He is to cute in his jammies and Game Day outfit.
Love BeBE
Post a Comment