He weighs in at 19.5 lbs and is 28 inches long. Dr D. says he's doing great!
Some new things he's doing...
1. He's started to creep around backwards on the floor. He ended up in the kitchen yesterday.
2. He managed to turn his mobile on in the crib and was so happy with himself. We could just hear the music and laughter over the monitor (Note to self: lower crib mattress).
3. Still working on the sitting thing...
4. I saw him on his hands and knees this a.m. for about a 1/2 second.
Boo in his 6-9 mos onesie.
P.S. BeBe...still working on your request for a "jumpy, jumpy, jumpy" video. Silly me...I recorded it with the camera "long ways" and you can't turn that on the computer. So, he'd be jumping left to right. I'll continue to work on it! :)


4 comments:
Happy 6 Months!!!
What a sweet little football player you have there!!!! I love that last picture - too cute sitting in the bouncy seat!!!!
My, he seems to change every time you put an entry in. He is really filling out those onsies! Guess he takes after me...I can fill out some clothes too! Ha! Ha!
Love Aunt R
What a blessing to have such a healthy little (big) boy! I agree with Aunt Rob about how he seems to change everytime an entry is posted. Sooo keep the pics posted, we don't want to miss any new looks! Love you, BeBe
Way to go Boo and way to go Carolina Girl on feeding her boy so well!! 19.5lbs at 6 mos!!!!! He is well loved and thriving... Hugs to all! :)
Post a Comment