I've been checking out a blog by a woman who calls herself MckMama. She has 3 beautiful children and one on the way. Stellan, the one on the way, was diagnosed with severe heart problems in utero and wasn't expected to live through the pregnancy, much less life outside of the womb. Well, through miracle, this little guy is thriving in his mama's belly and will make his world wide debut in a few short weeks.Anyway, MckMama decided to host "Not Me Monday" after therapeutically telling us all one day about all of the things she did not do (read, what she did do but would normally never tell)!
So, here's what I did NOT do recently....
I did not lay beside G-Boo on the floor and nap while he watched Baby Einstein!
I did not eat the rest of G-Boo's baby food sweet peas because I was hungry and he didn't eat them all, and hey, they're not half bad!
I did not eat 3 Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the way home from the grocery store and tell B-man when I got home that it's a good thing we didn't live further from the store, because I would have eaten more.
Nope, not me!!
What have you not done recently??
Come on, I know there's something. And it's fun to see how we're all alike!!!
I'm noticing a food and sleep theme in my confessions.
.

6 comments:
I did NOT stick my tongue out at you and my brother for sitting in the "rich people" section at the football game. LOL! (I know you appreciated the shade for Boo!)
Love, Aunt P.
I did NOT hide from my daughter while eating a fudge round so I didn't have to share.
Ha! Thanks ladies for sharing! Too funny!
I do NOT sit in the parking lot of my son's school like he thinks I do. He is 4, and he is happy to go to school as long as he thinks that I am in the parking lot.
Yesterday, I did not eat a slice of homemade blueberry coffecake, a pack of cheese nabs and 8 'nilla wafers with a dab of crunchy peanut butter on them to "interrupt" my detox of 17 days, 13 more to go. Back on track today.
BBeing totally "anonymous"!
Chiming in a little late--I did NOT consume over half of my children's french fries while driving home in the car from McDonald's. "Mom, where are all the fries?" was M's response! Oops! :)
Post a Comment