Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Smile?

I think G Boo is starting to learn to smile on purpose, not just in his sweet dreams! What do you think??

6 comments:

Elena said...

S,
That it definately a smile. Its so nice to watch him respond to your voice like that.

He looks like he is getting bigger too. And like he is being well fed.

Keep posting pics and videos. We love them.

Anonymous said...

S,
I agree with Elena...definitely a smile and a little bit of a coo!! He is absolutely beautiful. I know his Granny and Grandpa can hardly wait to get their hands on him. You both are doing such a great job at parenting. It seems to fit you guys like a glove. I hope you are getting some much deserved rest. Thanks for the great pics...I check often and get excited when there is something new. He is growing so fast...enjoy every moment.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Oh my,yes, absolutely, that is a smile! Keep filming. It's wonderful to be part of his life even through this technology. PawPaw really got a chuckle. Love his crooked little smile.He changes every time you post his pics. Love ya'll, BeBe

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast!! I can't believe how much bigger he is! :) And he is definitely smiling to the sound of your voice. He is absolutely precious! Every day gets better and better. amy

B-Mama said...

LOVE it! What gratification that smile should bring to your new mama soul! He is adorable and looks to be so happy--plenty to smile about! :) Have so much fun...

Rachel said...

Oh, you can just tell he LOVES his mommy! He's for sure smiling at you -- you're his favorite person in the world!

This is when things start really getting fun!

Love and Hugs to you all!