My friend, B-mama tagged me with this meme. It's just a little thing to get to know a little more about folks. Here's how it works...
Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a sophmore at Clemson University. Those were some of the best times of my life! Loved college! B-man and I had started dating the previous summer.
Five things on my To Do List today:
Well, I used to have a "To Do" list, but after becoming a Mom a month ago, the only thing on my list is to take care of our beautiful boy. Everything else is currently on the back burner. One day, my lists will return...
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give! Give! Give! So rewarding to give to those in need.
2. Buy a dream house on a lake for B-man and I to retire to one day.
3. Shoes anyone?? ;)
Three of my bad habits:
1. Rushing to get things done. I need to take my time!
2. Poor eating habits.
3. B-man would say that I never refill the PUR water pitcher when it's almost empty...
Five places I have lived:
1. Lebanon, SC
2. Clemson, SC
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Fayetteville, AR
5. Goose Creek, SC
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier/bagger at PUBLIX
2. I worked at a tanning salon in high school. Sad, but true. :)
3. County Seat at the mall
4. The Oaks Country Club
5. Physical therapist
Now, I tag Lana and Elena!! (I don't know 5 other people that have blogs that haven't already been tagged!)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love knowing that you worked at a tanning salon! lol! :) Hey, free tans wouldn't be such a bad perk! Such fun to read a little of insight on your life. Blessings and give that baby a squeeze!! :) Hugs and you're doing a great job... pats on the back on all fronts.
Post a Comment