This is what I got in the mail Friday addressed to "Mommy Faye"!! It's a sweet handwritten letter from our Lil Boo. I'm pretty sure he had some help from his Dad in the writing and mailing of it. What a sweetheart!!! The translation is below.

Mommy,
Hi! I wantting too send u a not to thanc you for all that u r doing. Because I luv yu.Yur doing grat. Mi dogs luv yu allso. My dipers ful end you change me! Today is Tusday. Daddy adoors yu too. thanc yu 1 mor time.
Love,
G
What a sweet boy and husband I have!!! This totally made my day!

5 comments:
That is so adorable. I think that you should frame it and put it somewhere that you can see it everyday.
Great idea Elena!!! Thanks! :)
Adorable!! Daddy B gets BIG mommy points for such a thoughtful gesture... What a sweetheart! And can't you almost imagine little G-boo writing it?! Just too cute! :)
Wow! That is so so sweet! What a thoughtful guy.
I know it's only April, but I think B-Man has already won the prize for husband of the year! That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment