Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One Month Old

Our G Boo is one month old today! I got this idea from the Martha Stewart show to take his picture every month for the first year in a "one year" onesie, so that you can see how much he grows over the course of the year. So, we donned this onesie to take his picture, only to to see that he almost fills it out! I don't think he'll fit in it in a year. It is too big for him, but not too too big! Happy one month Lil Boo! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Elena said...

He is getting big. Happy one month, little G.

B-Mama said...

Happy one month, adorable G!! He is such a beautiful combo of you all--excellent work! Big hugs! :)

Rachel said...

Gosh, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I am in LOVE with that hair -- what a little character! Hope you're enjoying every minute! It just keeps getting better and better!

Elso said...

He's getting so big. Really enjoy it, time flies by so fast. He's sooo sweet!

B-Mama said...

S, like you don't have enough going on, but I just tagged you for a meme today on our blog! Check it out--it's a fun little mama distraction for bloggers! :)

Hugs and prayers!