Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Fluke?

So, is it a fluke when your almost 6 week old rolls over 4 times in one day???
G was on the floor for tummy time yesterday when he lifted his head so high, turned it and...rolled over! So, I quickly got the camera and thought, "he'll never do that again". I propped him back up and he did it two more times! He even did it yesterday afternoon to show Dad how much he's growing. Check out the videos below.

This morning our little guy was so cuddly, which was nice, because he's kind of been a Mr. Crankers lately (6 wk fussiness peak is what I'm blaming it on...I hope). He snuggled up right on my chest and slept for about 30 minutes. I just sat there rubbing my cheek on his soft hair, giving him kisses, and listening to him breathe. He was so relaxed in my arms. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! As we were snugging together, I thought of how much he has grown in these 6 weeks. Some, uh many, of the days have been long, but the weeks have flown by. And now, he's smiling and rolling over. B-man and I just love him so much and are amazed at how he changes daily.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

rolling, rolling, rolling...

take two for the camera!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is cute! I love him and ya'll too.
Love Mama Love

Anonymous said...

Miss Jane wants to know if in 18 years will he be quarterbacking at Clemson?? He is precious. He doesn't look anything like PawPaw
Miss Jane

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute. Keep the pics coming. Love you, BeBe

Elso said...

He is so adorable! I love his little feet peeking out!

AR and J Mama said...

That is amazing! And no fluke if he did it 4 times! :) Amy

B-Mama said...

Way to go G!!

Anonymous said...

sally and brian....he's so cute. i know what you mean about being hard days but going so fast! i still feel that way and haley is two! we just got the annoucement from you. haley got excited and said "it's a baby!" prayers and praise to you guys with your parenthood journey. i feel that i am just a step ahead but not much more than that. would love to see you soon. love robin, don and haley

Anonymous said...

Hey! He is the cutest ever! We are going to Jackson, MS for a wedding this weekend. Wish we had more time to swing over and visit y'all... But we will arrive late Friday and leave early Sunday. Quick trip. We love you! RH and BH