The temps outside are getting cooler. Which means one thing...time to prepare for winter.
The little ones have outgrown their boots.
The little ones have outgrown their boots.
Let the search begin.
I found some for Bit from last season on sale at 6pm.com.
I had to do some more searching for Boo's boots. They're still being shipped.
They day after Bit's arrived, we set out to play in the rain.
If we wait for it to stop raining, we might run right into snow. That's how fall works around here. Rain.....snow.
I found some for Bit from last season on sale at 6pm.com.
I had to do some more searching for Boo's boots. They're still being shipped.
They day after Bit's arrived, we set out to play in the rain.
If we wait for it to stop raining, we might run right into snow. That's how fall works around here. Rain.....snow.
And I'm not ready to hibernate just yet.
Lil Bit was more than enthusiastic about playing in the rain in her "new flower boots".
Boo was not as excited, but in the end he couldn't resist.

No comments:
Post a Comment