Boo starts kindergarten on Tuesday. I'm not ready to talk about it. Just know there is a lump in my throat as I sit here and type and think about him going off to school.
So, rather than talk about that, I'll fill you in on our recent adventures. B-man had to go to the field for some training for a couple of weeks in August. The little ones and I tried to stay busy by checking out some things we haven't done yet. The Moms Club was hosting a play date at the Anchorage Museum, so we joined them. The kiddos had a blast. And they were quite well behaved. I rather enjoyed myself as well.
So, rather than talk about that, I'll fill you in on our recent adventures. B-man had to go to the field for some training for a couple of weeks in August. The little ones and I tried to stay busy by checking out some things we haven't done yet. The Moms Club was hosting a play date at the Anchorage Museum, so we joined them. The kiddos had a blast. And they were quite well behaved. I rather enjoyed myself as well.
| Giant bubble making was a big hit. |
| Keep it steady. |
| Starfish! |
| Anemones. All of the creatures were found along the shores in Homer. |
| Picnic lunch afterwards. I'm trying to get caught up on posts again, so there will be several over the next couple of days as we near the start of school. |

1 comment:
:) Summer fun! I remember when we were little Mama took us all over downtown Charleston!
Also love the fishing from previous post!
R
Post a Comment