Saturday, May 26, 2012

18 Months & 8 years





Our Lil Bit is 18 months old today!! How did that happen? She makes me laugh and smile every single day! When she's happy, she's happy and when her teeth are hurting her...she's mad! Ha! I think we have 3 left to break through. She's just a cute Lil Bit mess! She insists that she do everything that she possibly can by herself. Insists! She is very independent but at the same time, as soon as I turn out the lights in her room at bedtime, she rests her head right on my shoulder and it is the best feeling for me! I hope it is to her too.

She's not really talking a whole lot in terms of the number of words she has. She has a few words and sounds, but that doesn't keep her from communicating her wants and needs at all. She's quite efficient at that despite the number of words she uses.
She is such a little mama too. She follows me around and tries to do everything that I do. She also likes to take care of her babies. She's still a fashionista, oftentimes demanding to put on certain clothes and hitting the runway (hallway).

18 moths later, we are still head over heels for our Lil Bit!


Where is Lil Bit?

I see her!!

There she is!




Today is also our little Murr Murr's bday! He is eight years old today. He's still a puppy to us! Happy Birthday Murray!



Then...
...and now!

3 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

I can't believe how big Lil Bit looks with all of her teeth coming in and her hair is getting so long! She is such a doll! I remember the day you brought Mur-Mur home. I thought you were a little bit crazy, and you might be, but he's been worth it. What a good puppy!

Anonymous said...

We can't believe how much she has changed since December ! Happy 18 months Little Bit and Mur Mur! Love you too.
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again - I just can't believe how much little Bit has changed! What a cutey pie! Happy Birthday Murray! Love B-Man