Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blogkeeping: Photos


   I've been so behind on updating the blog. So, it's blog keeping time. Today I'll be posting a bunch of photos that have been waiting patiently in my camera to be uploaded to the computer. Tomorrow (or later today if I'm feeling spry) I'll post some videos, and Saturday I'll be posting Boo-isms. That's my intent anyway. So, let's get started.


Boo in his uniform.
Foreshadowing of video to come.



Bit found a friend...herself.
Hehehe.

Three on the 4-wheeler now.
Video to come.
I don't know why this is so far below the photo.




End of year soccer party.

Complete with trophies.

The Mighty Dinos


Cupcakes from soccer party.
Why did I think eating them in the car on the way home would be a good idea?
Lol!
 


Practicing his aim with PawPaw.

Our gifts for teacher appreciation week.
Whew, that feels good. I've been stressed about all of the pics on my camera waiting to be uploaded to the computer and eventually to the blog. Next up...videos.
           



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the pics. I'm glad to see the happy kiddos! They are growing up so fast. I'll be looking forward to the next posts. Love, B-Man