I had the pleasure to go with Boo to school earlier this week for a little Mother's Day celebration. He made me a necklace (which I'm to wear day and night for ever and ever and ever), they sang some songs and we had a little snack together. It was a lot of fun.
I was able to celebrate Mother's Day this year with our Mothers! We joined Granny and family out for dinner on Saturday for Mother's Eve. And we were able to spend time with BeBe, Mama Love and family today.
We are blessed to have these great ladies in our lives. They love on us and support and nurture us through every step we make. Still. And we're in our thirties. The job is never done, is it?
Thank you!!! We love and admire and you all so much.
We are blessed to have these great ladies in our lives. They love on us and support and nurture us through every step we make. Still. And we're in our thirties. The job is never done, is it?
Thank you!!! We love and admire and you all so much.
One more thing...I might "complain" a lot about the daily grind. But make no mistake, I love these little ones with all of my heart!

1 comment:
Yes, thanks so much to all the Mother's in our lives! We would be lost without you. I'm glad yall got to spend time together. Love, B-Man
Post a Comment