Boo's preschool hosts a Donuts with Dads morning every January. Our B-man obviously couldn't make it, so PawPaw graciously stepped in to join Boo for Donuts with Dads day. Boo was very excited that PawPaw was going to be at school with him.
Thankfully, my friend A was able to watch Lil Bit and I was able to go and take pictures. Boo showed PawPaw his favorite thing, the blocks and then they had a donut and some juice. It was nice to see all of the kiddos with their Dads and PawPaws!
Thank you PawPaw so much for going with Boo!
Thankfully, my friend A was able to watch Lil Bit and I was able to go and take pictures. Boo showed PawPaw his favorite thing, the blocks and then they had a donut and some juice. It was nice to see all of the kiddos with their Dads and PawPaws!
Thank you PawPaw so much for going with Boo!





4 comments:
Looks like everybody had a fun time!
Love, BeBe
Thanks PawPaw! I wish I could have been there. It looks like yall had fun though. Love, B-Man
So cute! And I think Boo looks a whole lot like his Paw Paw too!! Glad they had the fun morning together.
What an awesome PawPaw and what a lucky little Boo!
Post a Comment