Friday, January 6, 2012

The Sweetest Thing I Ever Saw

I had some photos enlarged of B-man and our babes to put in their rooms while he's gone. Boo and Bit went nuts over them! Boo was dancing and carrying his poster all over the place. Bit trampled over all of the toys in the room trying to get to hers!  I stopped to talk to G about his photo (they were both taken at the Alaska State Fair this year); and when I was I was finished talking to G about his picture, I turned around and saw Lil Bit like this. It was so sweet. I mean, THE sweetest thing I've ever seen. And don't be sad...she wasn't (no crying Aunt R!). She was so happy to see him and love on him!






I don't have a picture of Boo and his poster yet, but I'll get one. But I do have a story about it.
His picture is hanging right above his bed. So tonight when I was telling him goodnight, he looked up and said, "Goodnight Dada". And then, as if B-man was there to respond, Boo said (in a deep Dada voice), "Goodnight G". It was also sweet. Boo thought it was funny.
 




5 comments:

Paula said...

Love the pics of Lil Bit! Thank you for sharing!
Aunt P

Anonymous said...

I do cry when things are sweet! But I listened to you this time! How sweet! Those two love their Daddy so much! I am so glad that you two thought of such great ways to keep Bman with them while he is away! I know Bman will be glad to see kisses from Bit, and the story about Boo...he is sooo grown up!
Love ya! Aunt R

Anonymous said...

Such love and sweetness!
Love, BeBe

B-Mama said...

OMG this is the MOST precious ever. Love it all. What a great idea and what beautiful pics!!! You're doing an awesome job, Mom. Keep holding down the fort so well!

Anonymous said...

I agree with B-Mama. You're doing an awesome job! Thanks for keeping the kids and I close while we are so far away. Love, B-Man