That our children are FINALLY starting to play TOGETHER???!!!!
What a joyous sound it was to hear them going up and down the hallway together laughing and playing the other day. I've been waiting on this for a while and was wondering if it was ever going to happen! Lol. I'm not sure that it'll last, but I'll take it when I can get it! The sound of them laughing together is music to my heart. Of course, I grabbed the camera...
 |
So, they're not really playing the same thing here , but that doesn't matter, does it?! Bit loves, loves, loves clothes and fabric and shoes and uses the hallway as her catwalk. Lol! She has always loved fabric. It's something I noticed about her very early on. She definitely came this way folks! I didn't teach her this at all!
And Boo loves a track! And he loves to follow people/dogs with his vehicles on tracks. So, this was the perfect combo...Bit walking up and down the hall with my yoga pants and Boo following her with a train. They thought it was so fun! I did too! |
 |
| :) |
 |
And then another day, I found them like this. They were sitting side by side in their toy baskets. Hey, this counts too!
I also wanted to document some of the funny things Boo has said recently:
After a coughing spell he said, "Mama, why do I have so many coughs coming out of me?" And...gosh, I can't remember the other one I was going to post. Darn. Well, maybe another day.
I also wanted to show you a pic of B-man. This is of his interpreter, his Afghan counterpart, and himself. That's all I'm going to say about it for security purposes.
Happy Tuesday to you all!
Ooh! I remembered what Boo said. This morning I told him it was time to brush his teeth and he said, "But Mom, I already brushed my teeth last night. So, I will do it in a couple of days, ok Mom?" Haha!
I admit, we ususally only brush once/day around here when it comes to the children. And it's a full on battle to get Bit's brushed at all. But, a couple of days? I'm not that bad! ha!
|
3 comments:
It's a good thing they are enjoying playing together. Enjoy!
Love BeBe
Glad they are playing together- it will come and go, no matter how old they get! Love the pic of B-man and to see him safe and sound. The boys were very interested. Prayers to all of you!
I'm so glad to see them playing together like that. They are as cute as ever. Thanks! Love, B-Man
Post a Comment