Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lil Bit's Infant Baptism

Today, we celebrated Lil Bit's infant Baptism. She was so good and happy! It was a very special time celebrated with special people! We were able to use some of the water from Boo's baptism that my bible study teacher had brought back from the River Jordan a few years ago for Lil Bit's baptism, which made it even more special.  After church, we came back to BeBe and PawPaw's house for a nice dinner with family and friends. It was a perfect day!
So sweet!



She did great!!! (Boo was very good too!)

I love my family!

They all three got dressed at different times, but all ended up in orange shirts and blue shorts. :)

PawPaw grilled some quail kabobs! YUMMY!
Don't you love our fancy grill?

Lil Bit and her buddy Cal Girl

My Happy Girl!

Faye Family Photo (we're missing Uncle A, Cousin A, and Cousin E)
It's a very rare occasion in which everyone is in the same place at the same time.

BeBe and Bit!
BeBe is sharing her very own baby teething rattle with Lil Bit.

Boo and MamaLove

Bit and Granny
"I'm not tired!"

"Okay, I'll just rest my eyes for a minute!"

M and Boo enjoying some great southern food.

:)

We're gearing up now for Phase Five...getting to Alaska. We fly out later this week!
I might sneak in another post of all of the funny things Boo has been saying lately.

Check out our post below of our SC fun!

2 comments:

B-Mama said...

What beautiful shots of a beautiful day and a beautiful little girl. She's a dollface!! Enjoy your remaining days in the continental US! :)

The Masini Family: said...

How wonderful that you could share such a special day with family! In that pic with you passing Lil Bit during the service, I see a lot more Mama in her face! She has changed so much already! Love her dress (good taste!) and bonnet (my Charleston bonnet is coming in the mail!). And, of course I love her little friend's smocked snails! ;-)