Monday, June 27, 2011

7 Months!

It's that time again! Today marks Lil Bit's 7 month with us! B-man just said, it seems like she's been with us longer than 7 months. I agree. When she first arrived, my world was turned upside down again for the second time. But, she is such a trooper and fits right in with our family. I mean, she's been from TX to SC and all over Alaska too and takes it all in stride. She is so social and doesn't want to miss a thang! She's also a very happy girl (don't get me wrong, she has her moments) but for the most part, she's just happy to be here and I love that about her. She's definitely becoming more aware and is growing up already. She really wants to get moving. She will just swim as hard as she can on her belly hoping to get somewhere.  It's happening way too fast. I'm definitely not ready for her to crawl. I was hoping to get into our house and unpacked at least a little bit before she becomes mobile. But, I have a feeling it's going to be soon.
She looks innocent, but I think she's going to give me a run for my money.

She kept laughing hysterically while I was taking her picture.

And doing jumping jacks.


She's as sweet as she can be.

And is soooo beautiful.

Lil Bit, we are over the moon for you!
Happy 7 months!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is a wonderful little girl. And I think she is beautiful toooo!
Love BeBe
PS So glad she likes to travel, BeBe may need a traveling companion in a few years! ; )

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad God has blessed y'all with such a beautiful angel! Smiles are always great. Smiles + Alaska beauty = Perfect!

The Masini Family: said...

I'm thinking she's starting to look more and more like Mama! :)

Teacher-Mom said...

Happy 7 months Lil Bit! I love the pic of her "doing jumping jacks!"

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Yes...I do believe that she is going to give you a run for your money. The pictures are adorable...