Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Multimedia Weekend Review

We're so busy these days playing and getting ready for the big move (end of May/beginning of June). I'm finding it harder and harder to get on the blog to post all of the pics I've been taking. So, without a lot of explanation...here's what we've been up to lately.
Boo sharing Sheepy, Sandy, and Ya-ya with Bit (melt my heart).

Bit is really enjoying tubby time now.
She loves to splash!

Dyeing Easter Eggs...

...

Bit supervised :)

B-man grilled up some ribs.
They were DELICIOUS!

Boo blew bubbles.

Bit worked outside (in one of Boo's old hats).

The Easter Bunny came!

We dressed in our Easter duds...

...and our Easter dresses and went to church to celebrate our Risen Lord!
I woke up in the morning with the hymn, "Up From the Grave He Arose" running through my head. It makes me teary-eyed every time I hear it.



Poor baby...I never feed her.
She has to eat her dress. ;)



I tried to take a video of Boo coming down the stairs seeing his Easter basket for the frist time. But, I screwed up big time with the camera. I had it turned on when I thought it was off and vice versa. So, I have some nice video of  the floor, if you'd like to see that. I did however, get the hunt. He had a great time.






Oh my Goodness! It has taken about 4 hours to finish this post! Bit is having a terrible day and so often Boo gets green when Bit needs more attention.

On a sweeter note, Boo keeps asking for the Easter Bunny and Jesus to come to his house. In fact, he just heard a truck driving outside and came running over to me saying, "Mama, Jesus is here!" I love that Lil Boo!

Check back tomorrow (evening probably) to see about Bit's big day.


2 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

Love the tubby time pic! And, Boo looks so grown up in his Easter duds!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if it was a busy weekend. First let me say, I am impressed with deck box that B-Man finished. It looks great as well as the RIBS! I can almost smell and taste them, I know that they were good.
Next the children look so cute in their Easter duds. I believe Boo really had a good time in getting ready for the weekend...so happy to hear he knows the the reason for the season...Jesus.
Love you all, BeBe