Monday, April 11, 2011

Lil Boo, How Does Your Garden Grow?

First, add Miracle-Gro potting mix.

Then, add 1/4 cup of water.

Get the seeds ready for planting.

Plant the seeds.

Put the top on the box.

And ask 84,000 times, "When are they going to grow?"


Now, we wait.

I'll keep y'all posted on any progress! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
 In other news... 
Lil Bit is needing a little more action these days. So, I've put her to work in her office! She LOVES it!



She's also added a new squeak to her vocabulary.

We're off to playgroup this morning. Have a good Monday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just great! Love all of them!
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! Hope Boo is more successful than I am! Bit looks like she loves her new office!
Keep then coming, in your spare time:)
Love Aunt R

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun! I should do that with Z.

Colson likes his "office," too. That's a cute name for it.

Hope ya'll are doing well. We had MOPS yesterday, and I missed ya!