Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Over It!

After four


unsuccessful attempts

at getting  a Bluebonnet picture

where both children are looking and smiling
(is Bit giving me the bird, here?)


I'm

over

it!

I really thought I was going to get the money shot yesterday. I found a great patch of flowers and Bit was happy and smile-y. Alas, I forgot the memory card for my fancy camera (thankfully, I had my reliable point and shoot with me) but that didn't matter. Bit just doesn't want to embrace her Texas heritage and Boo is just too busy!

So, I'm officially done with the BB pics! I need to move on, I must move on! :) haha!


5 comments:

Elso said...

Awwww, but they're still soooo cute!

The Masini Family: said...

And, that is the memory for this year in the Bluebonnets! ;)

B-Mama said...

Really, the ones you have are priceless! Who wants a shot of "perfect" when that is not your life right now?! The pics you have are truly reflective of this time and that makes them ultimately just right. Love them all! :) The kids are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them all.
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

:) :) :)
Aunt R