Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date Afternoon!

We usually go out to eat after church on Sundays. While Brian was on TDY, after church I would ask Boo if he wanted to go on a date with Mama and he would say, "Okaaaaaaaaay"! And go on to say, "I go date with Mama" the rest of the afternoon, even after the date was technically over. Anyway, I had a coupon for a $1.50 slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (yeah, can you believe $1.50???) that was good for today only. And since we had to pay rent in that part of town, I asked Boo to go on another date with Mama. Again, his reply was "Okaaaaaaaay!"

So, we enjoyed a HUGE ole piece of Reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake. The layers went something like...a peanut butter frosting, caramel, chocolate cake, and cheesecake with reese's in it. And there were about 3 layers of each. It was yummy!




Sitting like a big boy in the booth all by himself!


I've never had a date play trains at the table before.
I'm pretty sure that won't stop me from going on more dates with this handsome guy.


Yumm-o!
Do you see his finger in the photo?
He was reaching out to touch the cheesecake and was saying,
"I want that one please!"
It was good and huge. I mean, we could have shared with all of you too!
It was a great little date and you can't be the price of $1.50!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM YUM
I want some too!
LOL,
BeBe

Teacher-Mom said...

That looks sooo good! I can almost taste it just looking at the picture! Glad you enjoyed your cheap date!