So, I've been about 90% sure I've been feeling Lil Bit move around over the last couple of weeks. But, in the last couple of days the percentage has increased to 100%! It's such a wonderful feeling to feel your baby moving in your belly. It's almost indescribable. Well, yesterday morning I thought I could actually see my belly moving. I was so excited because this meant that B-man might be able to feel Lil Bit too. I couldn't wait for him to get home so he could share in the experience.
And sure enough, last night when I went to bed, Lil Bit started swimming laps. I called for B-man and he came in and put his hand on my belly and just like that, Lil Bit reached up and gave him a high five, repeatedly!
And stay tuned...we have on the calendar to take 5 month pregnancy photos on Friday. So, I'll be sharing a belly shot then.
3 comments:
What an awesome feeling! It makes everything seem that much more real. You have to be going to the doc to find out soon...can't wait to hear!!
Yay! Such an amazing feeling. Can't wait to see some bump pics.
So cool! Feeling the baby move inside you is one of the best things ever!!!!
Post a Comment